Social Media Marketing: How to create an…

There used to be a golden rule of 80/20 for effective social media marketing, which meant 20% of posts should be a direct promotion of your business and the other 80% should be to inform, educate and… Read full article

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *